Energy Company Obligation
Receive Funding For Energy Efficient Improvements to your home
ECO Funding - Energy Company Obligation
Energy Company Obligation (ECO) funding has been earmarked by the UK energy companies to help people make their homes more energy efficient. This is part of the commitment from the UK Government to tackle fuel poverty across the country.
To be eligible for ECO funding you must meet certain requirements and apply for funding from your energy provider. We are here to help you navigate the application process and get as much funding as possible.
The funding focuses on energy efficiency measures in low income and more vulnerable households.
What does that mean for you? Well if you are in receipt of qualifying benefits then you could receive funding (grants paid for by the Energy Companies) to install or improve Energy Efficiency Measures in your home.
What measures can you claim for under ECO funding and grants?
- Park Homes External Wall Insulation.
- Cavity Wall.
- Loft Insulation.
- Boiler Works (Including Heating Controls)
- Electric Storage Heater Repairs & Replacements.
- Microgeneration (Including Biomass Boilers & Solar PV)
Who Qualifies For ECO Funding?
To qualify for ECO funding, someone in the household must be in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Child Benefit (on the condition that the household’s relevant income does not exceed the amount set out in Chapter 3 of our scheme guidance)
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Mobility Supplement
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
- Universal Credit
Click “Apply Now” to find out if you qualify:
If you don’t believe that you would qualify for ECO funding, don’t worry as you The Green Homes Grant is open to all home owners and landlords, click here for more information: